A whole year's worth of curriculum-linked home learning sheets for EYFS, KS1 and KS2.
What you'll get:
- Fun learning activities that children of all ages can do together.
- Links to free learning resources that families can use at home.
- All activities use equipment that families can easily find around the home.
- Book recommendations to support each theme.
- 50 pdf documents to download and keep.
- New Family Home Learning Sheets added regularly.
The PEN family home learning resources have been developed for families to play and learn together at home. All the activities that parents do at home with their children are essential in supporting their children to understand and enjoy 'how to learn' - a skill for life!
PEN sees the purpose of family home learning as encouraging children to become interested, curious to want to find out and explore the wider world, so they can grow, develop and have the confidence and skills to fulfil their dreams and ambitions.
Supporting parents in making time to play, talk, and share learning every day will make a real difference to their confidence as a learner.
These resources have been developed to suit children in the early years, key stages 1 and 2. Families will be able to join in and learn together. No special expertise is needed; there are no wrong answers, just a willingness to get involved and have fun!
The activities do not require huge levels of preparation so that they can fit easily into home and family life. We have included links and more ideas, so if the theme catches the imagination and families wish to explore further, they can!