Supporting positive partnerships for transition and learning between families and schools and from the Early Years and up to the end of year one.
What you'll get:
- Project pack containing all the resources you need to run the project.
- A starter pack of 8 mice, 8 Mouse Club bags and 8 'My Very Own Mouse' scrapbooks
- 12 parent leaflets to support the development of skills for learning.
- Data tools to measure impact.
- Guidance notes on how to run the Mouse Club Project.
- 18 Family Home Learning activity cards.
Resources are provided as a one-time physical pack and as e-documents to download and keep.
This transition and learning project gives you an opportunity to work with parents and families.
As partners in their child’s development, parents get to share with you their knowledge of their child; their strengths and their aptitudes.
Using the project framework and resources, you will be able to support the families’ understanding of ‘school readiness’.
Mouse Club provides opportunities for families to meet and engage in fun activities to ensure their children are ready for learning ensuring a smoother transition into school.
Once children have begun school, you can continue to use Mouse Club resources to support parents to provide a stimulating home learning environment throughout Nursery, Reception and Year 1 depending on the ability and need of the child.