What's different about this training course?
PEN's Moving Up Project provides a scaffold to help schools support children AND families with the transition from Primary School and induction into Secondary School.
What you'll get:
- Online training resources for staff. we provide a task-based course with:
- an audit and planning workbook to assess your current offer and plan improvements; and
- comprehensive powerpoints to help you share with your team.
- Two 20-page family activity packs for years 6 and 7. Fun activities to help families prepare for Secondary School.
- Guidance Notes for Teachers. A set of notes for each key stage.
- 12 Parent advice leaflets. A range of topics; for parents to use throughout transition and induction.
- Fun Summer activity sheet and printable postcards. Maintain focus in the summer holidays.
All resources are provided as pdf's for you to download and keep!
This training is appropriate for both primary and secondary schools to undertake independently or working in partnership.
Please note that we will subscribe you automatically to our contact list. This is so we can let you know when we add to or change the resource. You can opt out at any time.