Building the relationship between school and home.
PEN is a not-for-profit CIC supporting the development of a whole-school approach to parental engagement in education to ensure inclusion of families experiencing disadvantage, inequality or lack of equity.
A future where school staff have effective relationships with families to help deliver great education for all children.
We help schools and settings to engage families in their child’s learning and development.
Our Underpinning Principles
- Using evidence-based practice
- Working in partnership
- Recognising that parents are their child's first educators.
- Developing sustainable strategies
- Promoting opportunities for lifelong learning
- Creating innovative solutions to PE
- Building trust between school and home